Bank from anywhere, anytime. Managing your account couldn't be easier. With our complimentary online banking system, you can transfer funds, check balances, and even pay bills from any online computer. It's quick, easy, and completely secure. It's all online, available 24 hours a day, and takes just seconds to get started. You'll wonder how you ever got along without it!
- Manage accounts online
- Accessible anytime and from anywhere
- Free with any personal deposit account
- View account activity and balances
- Initiate internal and external transfers
- Pay bills from your checking with Bill Payer
- Person to person payments
- Sign up for free, paperless eStatements
- View and print copies of checks
- Optional email and text alerts to help manage your money
- Download account information to Quicken® or Microsoft Money®
- Enhanced security protects your information
- Enhanced Security
Your online security is of the utmost importance at Sound Community Bank. To ensure your information stays private, we have established procedures to prevent anyone else from gaining access.
When you log into your online banking account, you will be asked to establish an answer to a challenge question. This will be a question that is personal and specific to you, so it should be confidential, but also easy to remember.
The next time you log in to online banking, you may be asked to provide this answer. You also will be asked to register your computer so that it will be recognized in the future. If you log in to your account from a different computer or if your current computer is not recognized, the challenge question will be presented. Simply enter the answer and you will be taken to the account access screen.
These measures have been implemented with your security in mind. If for any reason you cannot remember the answer to the challenge question or you have any other difficulties accessing your account, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For information on Online Banking fraud prevention, please click here