Sound Community Bank is a great place to be
Here at Sound Community Bank (SCB) we pride ourselves on taking good care of each other. We believe in family, community, supporting each other and working hard to make dreams come true. A positive force for change, we center on quality service, community partnership and maintaining a good working environment.
We strive to provide effective benefits, training and programs that promote individual growth and well-being. We are committed to being a learning organization, where a knowledge-seeker can continue their education, develop expertise and enhance skills.
When you join SCB you are joining our SCB pod family. We maintain a solid reputation as a great place to be. We aim for everyone to feel supported and included. We aspire to be your employer of choice.
Sound Community Bank values you as a person.
- Personal development opportunities and recognition
- Strong benefit selections with dependent coverage available
- Retirement and insurance options
- Competitive Salaries - annual successful review comes with pay increase
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Tenure bonus program
- Employee special account, loan and mortgage options
- Vacation, Paid Sick, Bank paid holidays
- Birthday and Work Anniversary days off
- Hosted birthday lunch with CEO and Chief People and Inclusion Officer
- Free and discount tickets to attractions, events, sports and more
- Student Debt Repayment, Continued Education and Tuition Assistance
- Raffles with monthly opportunity to drive the SCB orca vehicle - gas included
- Community outreach and charitable donation matching
- SCB pod members with over 30-year careers
Sound Community Bank is committed to providing a welcoming place for all.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) is important to us here at Sound Community Bank. For us, diversity means recognizing, respecting and valuing differences based on ethnicity, gender, color, age, race, religion, disability, national origin, and sexual orientation and identity. Beyond that, it also includes an infinite range of individual unique characteristics and experiences, such as communication style, career path, life experience, educational background, income level, marital status, military experience, parental status and other variables that influence personal perspectives. These life experiences and personal perspectives make us react and think differently, approach challenges and solve problems differently, make suggestions and decisions differently, and see different opportunities. Diversity, then, is also about diversity of thought. The Bank’s goal is to create and sustain an actively inclusive community and culture to promote a welcoming and enriching environment for all.
Available Career Opportunities
Mountlake Terrace Branch
Seattle Administrative Office
Sequim Creekside Branch
Sequim Village Branch
We would love to hear from you if you are interested. Entry level and experienced positions available with benefits including medical, dental and vision. We experience ongoing growth, so we are always hiring. Please check back for upcoming opportunities.
Sound Community Bank requires proof of full Covid-19 vaccination for new hires as part of the federal mandate. New hire policy exceptions must meet criteria for a qualified vaccine exemption.
Sound Community Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.