We Are a Great Place to Work!
At Sound Community Bank, we pride ourselves on taking as good care of our employees as we do our customers. We're about more than just the bottom line; we maintain a solid reputation as a quality employer, recognized by Washington CEO magazine as one of the top ten places to work three years in a row.
We operate on the basis of teamwork, with all employees working toward the common goal of quality customer service. We strive to provide effective benefits and programs that allow employees to participate in the success of the bank. We are committed to becoming a learning organization, so that our employees can develop and enhance their skills with the understanding that employees will also accept responsibility for personal development.
We are a company that:
- Values you as a person
- Offers strong medical and dental benefits
- Has generous incentive programs
- Rewards creative thinking
- Pays competitive salaries
We are interested in hiring top candidates who believe in quality customer service and will take responsibility for their own career path. If this is a work environment that appeals to you, please consider a job opportunity with our company.
- Account Executive - Creekside
- Bank Teller/Client Service Representative - Creekside
- Loan Servicer II - Admin/Seattle
- Residential Loan Officer - Port Angeles
- Technology Services Systems Technician - Seattle/Belltown OR Sequim
- Video Teller (ITM/Branch Support Specialist II) - Admin/Seattle
Sound Community Bank is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.