Inject some money-savvy into your health savings with an HSA. In conjunction with an HDHP, your tax-advantaged* HSA lets you pay for qualifying medical expenses. Best of all, your HSA follows you from year-to-year, regardless of your current employer.
Health Savings Account (HSA)
- View Rates for this account
- Greater personal control over healthcare management and expenses
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses, in conjunction with a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- An HSA provides triple tax savings:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free interest earnings
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more3
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time4
- No setup fees
- $12 annual service fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- Free HSA debit card
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- $5 minimum deposit to open
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
Take your HDHP to the next level!
1. Please consult your tax advisor for eligibility requirements.
2. You must deposit $100.00 to open this account. Rate may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
3. Consult a tax advisor.
4. You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty.