There is a lot to consider when starting a business. Our top products for small businesses can be bundled to meet you where you are. Best part - they scale as your business grows!
Small Business Starter Guide
- Simple to Use: works like a personal account
- Grows with Your Business: Products designed to fit your needs now and later
- No Nickel-and-Diming: No earnings credits to keep track of as there are no minimum balance or transaction fees to offset!
- Build cushion for any downturn
- Earn interest with a minimum balance of $1002
- Easily set up automatic deposits
- Business Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking1
Meant to help your business grow and give you control. $20 monthly fee waived if monthly average balance of $25,000 is maintained.
- Quicker approval turnaround
- Easier application
- Smaller capital needs: $10k - $150k
- Cash available in 3-5 business days
- Loan options
- Term loan
- Line of credit
Our expert financial advisors are available to find the products that work best for your business.
- Standard carrier messaging or data rates may apply.
- Minimum Balance to Open the Business Savings Account: You must deposit $100.00 to open a Business Savings account. A minimum balance fee of $3 applies every statement cycle if the balance in the account falls below $100 any day of the cycle. You must maintain a minimum balance of $100.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed APY. Variable Rate Accounts: Rate may change after account is open. Fees may reduce earnings.