Your mortgage needs are unique — just like the home you seek. For this reason, we offer a variety of specialty mortgages that will help you realize your dreams of home ownership. Whether it’s USDA, VA, or Homeready, we have the program that’s right for you.
Specialty Mortgage Loans
Sound Community Bank is pleased to offer the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Mortgage Loan program. This program is committed to helping families accomplish their dream of home ownership with the benefits of a government issued loan in rural areas.
- A no money down purchase — no down payment requirement
- Loan closing costs may come from approved sources
- Program is not limited to first time home buyers
- Accommodating credit underwriting — adequate credit and income put USDA loans within reach
- Homes must be located within USDA approved rural areas
- Up front guarantee fee of 1.00% for purchase and refinance — can be financed
- Annual guarantee fee of 0.35% for all transactions
Sound Community Bank is pleased to offer the VA Loan Program. Whether you're an active duty or veteran military service member, this is a great loan option. The program provides low-cost home financing and enables eligible buyers to purchase their first or next home.
- Less funds needed — 100% financing at some loan amounts
- Gifts allowed — funds for optional down payment and/or closing costs may come entirely from eligible gifts and grants
- Down payment assistance programs available for qualified buyers
- Lower cost mortgage loan compared to standard conventional financing
Owning a home is a life-long goal for many people. Sound Community Bank is proud to offer this program as part of our suite of mortgage products.
- Designed to make home loan financing more accessible to borrowers who may not meet traditional income requirements
- Innovative underwriting flexibilities expand access to credit responsibly
- Financing up to 97% Loan to Value
- No requirement to be a first-time home buyer
- Gift, grants, and cash-on-hand permitted as a source of funds for down payment and closing costs
- Nontraditional credit is allowed
Speak with one of our knowledgeable loan officers today to discuss eligibility and details. Homeownership is now within reach!