Take your business earnings to the next level without taking on any additional risk. In comparison to regular savings, CDs pay a higher rate of interest, with even higher rates for longer terms. Build a solid foundation today.
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- View Rates for this account
- Set aside for future earnings
- Competitive, fixed rate for length of term
- Greater return than business savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- A wide range of terms available (from 3 months to 5 years)
- Locked rate for length of term
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Automatic renewal at maturity
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty
- Free business online banking
- Free 24/7 telephone banking
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open*
Because a safe investment is a sound investment.
*Minimum Balance to Open the Account: You must deposit $1,000.00 ($500.00 for minors or Individual Retirement Account Certificate of Deposits). Additional $25 minimum deposits are also accepted to IRA certificates to a maximum of the current IRS annual contribution limit. Early withdrawals are subject to a penalty. Fees may reduce earnings. Clients with a checking account receive the "with Checking" rate; clients without a checking account receive the "without Checking" rate.