Business can be unpredictable. The one thing that you can count on is that unexpected expenses will come up along the way. A business savings account ensures that you are prepared for any need — planned or unplanned.
- View Rates for this account
- Build a cushion for any downturn
- Interest-bearing account
- Interest calculated daily, paid monthly
- Waive the $3 monthly fee with $100 minimum balance1
- Make deposits at any time, in any amount or set up automatic deposits
- Take advantage of free services:
- Up to 6 automated transaction or transfers allowed per month; unlimited branch transactions
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- $100 minimum balance to earn APY3
A go-to fund for any challenge.
1. Minimum Balance to Open the Account: You must deposit $100.00 to open a Business Savings account. A minimum balance fee of $3 applies every statement cycle if the balance in the account falls below $100 any day of the cycle. Variable Rate Accounts: Rate may change after account is open. Fees may reduce earnings.
2. Standard carrier messaging or data rates may apply.
3. You must maintain a minimum balance of $100.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed APY. Rate may change after account is open. Fees may reduce earnings.